Saturday, December 19, 2009

WONDERFUL, FUNNY, EPIC ROBERTO XXXmas!



I really enjoyed Roberto Highfield's XXXmas film, I GOT A GIRL. And I enjoyed my small cameo in the film :)

It's basically Roberto thanking all the women he's been with this year (or maybe just the last few months.)
Here are a few of my observations:

1. Roberto is having a GREAT Second Life

2. Roberto needs some dance animations badly :)
(We will go to Sine Wave soon. I owe you, my friend!)

3. The credits list of all the women in the film lasts OVER A MINUTE.
There are 29 DIFFERENT women thanked and shown in this film.

4. See number 1.

Here without further ado, is the hopefully very tired, Roberto Highfield's film :


Find more videos like this on The Inferno



PS I invite everyone to ridicule Roberto's dancing in the comments below :)


PS PS We love you Roberto!

No comments:

Post a Comment