Monday, May 3, 2010

Come Back Soon Plastic :(



My friend Plastic Bombastic is taking a time out from SL:

Those of you who know me in-world have been told by me or have heard second hand that I'm taking a lil time away from SL for a while. My reasons are personal and shared only with those who have a truly intimate knowledge of who I am... but from the conversations I've had with the more experienced SL'ers on my list, it seems like this is a pretty common thing so I feel like I'm doing the right thing.

All I know is that SL is no place to be for someone who doesn't have the emotional stamina to understand when the game stops and when the real you needs to kick in... and that I've made too many good friends already to ruin it all by becoming a big dumb emo wreck over stuff that shouldn't bother me... so this is temporary but by no means an overnight thing.

-air kisses until I get back-



We miss you already, Plastic! Hurry back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment