Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY!! (So let's answer some questions)


The deadline for THE SEXIEST® is just 2 days away!! So I wanted to answer some questions in the blog that people have asked me.

1. CAN I ENTER SOMEONE ELSE?
Please don't. Everyone should just enter their own things. If we get more than one entry for the same thing, it will get confusing.

2. I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WINNING!
Not true. Some of the categories are popular. But right now we don't have as many BEST ACTORS as you might think. And it's true of some of the other categories as well. With 12 categories, you have a good chance of your talent shining through.

3. WHERE DO I SEND MY ENTRY FEE?
Everyone has been really good about sending their entry forms and money to 200L RESIDENT. That's our awards show accountant. That way none of us hold the money for the show in our own accounts. Keeps it clean.

4. WHAT'S AN EMBED CODE?
On Naughty Machinima and The Naughty Bitch just look around when you watch your video and you will see it. Putting the EMBED CODE on your entry lets us show it in other places. Like a site for the judges!!!

5. IS BEST DIRECTOR FOR ONE FILM OR ALL THE FILMS YOU'VE DONE?
Great question. One film. Just like the Oscars. We really can't ask all the judges to watch every film on NM or NB. That's why we need people to submit entries too. It makes it easier to judge.

6. WHY AREN'T YOU ENTERING EMANUELLE?
Awww how sweet you are? Well the answer is I am not entering my own stuff to try and seem as fair as I can be. BUT please don't be mad if some of my work is in the show. I don't want to disallow a Co-Star for THE SEXIEST COUPLE or a CO-WRITER for THE SEXIEST STORY their due. So I have a feeling you will see enough of my work.

7. WHEN IS THE DEADLINE FOR THE SHOW?
This Friday!!! Weren't you listening :)
Please, don't miss out. Get your awards entries in on December 10th. Because once December 11th hits, we will not accept your entry form.

You will find all the CATEGORIES to enter and the rest of the rules here:
http://jennnnnajameson.blogspot.com/p/sexiest-film-awards-rules-categories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment