Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Love To Fuck!!!

From Producer ColorMeSexy



Scanning through Naughty Machinima this week, this one really caught my eye. From what i gather, a re uploaded movie too, which i missed first time around. So, I'm grateful for the second airing. The movie title is definitely not cashing cheque's the action cannot live up to! These guys really do love to do it!

Kingkain Kingsley, and Kokoflava Mocha show us they really do  love it!

I was drawn to the movie from the start with an innovative title sequence, featuring a solo dance from the beautiful, sexy and valuptous "kokoflava mocha" in both full colour and black silhouette. Had me licking my lips for a Starbuck's, and for her Avatar!

This led the way for some thoughtful, imaginative and down right hot scenes, angles, and animations. All presented with some great sleazy lighting and atmosphere. The whole movie is edited to keep the action intense and just how it should be.


It's a pity the video file is not of higher quality, I'd really liked to see this one in all its glory. Both actors still sizzle though, and it's well worth a look. A good sex scene, done well.

Serenity Juneberry. xx

Watch The Movie And See More Screen Caps After The JUMP!






Starring : Kingkain Kingsley, And Kokoflava Mocha


No comments:

Post a Comment