Friday, November 11, 2011

THE SEXIEST® PIC - November 11th

Golden Girl [Emmanuelle]

I'm sure you all agree this photograph is here for the purest and most sexiest of reasons! It features of course Emanuelle Jameson.  Ema has kindly promoted us all for a very long time. So i jumped at the chance to return the many favours. Also  of course to share this view, which is a wonderfully captured photograph called "Golden Girl" by Lincoln Garnet. Which is THE SEXIEST® PIC of the day!

And in the photographer's words.....

In the category "Most Patient Person on the Grid", I offer Emmanuelle Jameson. Emma has been waiting almost a YEAR for me to shoot her. But I rarely get a chance to do artistic pieces. And let's face it, she isn't exactly sitting around knitting cozies. Still, she has sat by as I've shot - by commission - damn near everyone she knows, and she never complained. Well, today, I was home and she was on and I finally decided to hunker down and "Git 'er done!" But I didn't want to just do the easy shoot. Emma is a sweet person, and a lot of people only see one side of her (it is, however, a DAMN impressive side!). I wanted to shoot Emma the woman. She has followed and featured my work forever, and I am very happy that I finally got to immortalize her in my own way. This is the first of several shots in a series that depicts Emma in a more non...traditional...way.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Serenity and Lincoln.You didn't need to make it THE SEXIEST of the day. As you can see by the new header, I'm not shy about putting pics of myself up here. (Giggles) Thanks so much for the kind words. And thank you even more for the great art Linc. Kisses to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all this time i thought you was shy and bashful! :P

    yw..It genuinely caught my eye uploaded to the group. :)

    ReplyDelete