Sunday, September 15, 2013

Spirit Eleonara's - "The Show" : Part 1


The Show

I was excited and happy, when myself and Louise were asked to model for Spirit Eleonara. We're both fans of Spirit's pictures and projects. She is somebody we admire greatly, and i got even happier when i found out the theme was a Burlesque one.

Spirit's words : I wanted to do a shoot that had a soft vintage feel to it...and I am a HUGE burlesque fan. I thought of backstage, after the show is over or before the show begins and the girls are spending time relaxing. I thought it might look something like this. Thanks soooo much to Serenity and Louise for joining me in this shoot and to Hard Rust for your input and help in designing it.

Photographer/Editor: Spirit Eleonara

Models: Serenity Juneberry, Louise Silverweb, Spirit Eleonara


The Show

The whole experience just underlined for me the quality, and class of Spirit's work. from landing on a flawless, and highly detailed set, to seeing the finished pictures, so full of atmosphere, and eroticism. It was a total pleasure to model for her, and i hope it won't be the last time.

Huge thanks to Spirit, and Hard Rust too for his part on setting up the set. and also Louise a beautiful fellow model.

The Show

The Show

The Show

The Show

3 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for helping me make the pictures. They turned out how I had envisioned and I couldn't be more happy with them. The two of you are a joy to work with as well, thank you for your kind words. Certainly won't be the last time we work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete