Monday, June 2, 2014

Eva and Aurelia 'Playing with the Moon Light'

Playing with the Moon Light

Seeing Aurelia Coeur De Lion in pictures and movies is always a treat, and Eva once more presents us a very stylized shoot with a sensual allure.

In Eva's words... "And then I feel as if I'm witnessing a miracle, as ever so slowly she raises her face towards the moon. I watch her drink in the sight" ― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

Ok, it's Nicholas Sparks' words, technically, but he doesn't take part to this shoot. I think I am gonna tag him in the post anyway and see if I ever get to use this tag again AND if I get google hits from this keyword. Ahem, but I digress. Enjoy this dreamy set!

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

Playing with the Moon Light

1 comment: