Monday, January 12, 2015

The Sexiest® Of The Day - Official Gallery : Jan 12

So you think the guys have some goofy pick up lines ... well

You touch his shirt and ask, "Is this cotton?" Wait for response. Then touch down in the crotch area and say, "Oh, this must be felt."

Do you sleep on your stomach? Him: NO... You: Can I?

Boy is your name homework because I'm not doing you and I should be.

"I'd like to point out that "beautiful" has U in it. But, 'quickie' has U & I together."

"I'm trying to quit smoking, wanna give me a new oral fixation?"

I know you think I'm sexy, I know you think I'm fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line

Got that last one on my answering machine. While you wait, feast your eyes on these.

















Photos compiled by Domino Dupre












No comments:

Post a Comment