Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MY SEXXXY NEW MOTIVATOR POSTERS


Thanks to my friend Eddi Haskell, I learned how to make those fun MOTIVATORS those funny you see all over the internet on Photofunia.

Here's a couple I did. Hope you like them.


Let me know if you like these and I may do more.


There's on more after the break. And that's where I'll give you the link to make your own!!!

So send me your favorites (put them on THE SEXIEST flickr site) and I'll put the best ones in the blog.




Here is the link.

http://www.photofunia.com/lab/motivator/

or CLICK HERE to go the site


To join THE SEXIEST® Flickr group, just GO HERE



4 comments:

  1. Hehe Ema Yayy! The Rocket one is the pic I took of you:)

    xoxoxox

    Peon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah. These are a riot! Thanks Emanuelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the prison one because that's my favorite style you got, and the "click it" is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete