Saturday, October 25, 2014

The FemDom Hunt V, a photographic report

(Cross-posted on my blog).

Hello all!

As you might have noticed, I'm a bit into D/s lately, with me as the D, of course, so when I heard about a hunt called the FemDom hunt, I just had to do it. This hunt is actually a bit special, since it doesn't only include stores: some femdom oriented clubs are participating too, which is a very nice idea.

So I did the hunt, finished it, and got really impressed by the quality of the items in it! So I decided to put a selection of these 'in situation' and to do a little photographic report. If that gets you interested, you'll find all the details on the hunt on their blog. The hunt is organized by Z&A Productions, and this is where it starts.

Let's get to the photos! For each of these, I'll give the models participating, of course - let me thank them all dearly! - and the items displayed, with the location where to find them and their number in the hunt.

Here we have Rachel Christine Avro taking care of yours truly is the most delightful way, and Partee Mytili decorating the room - which she does very nicely by the way. *chuckles* And we can see here:
  • The FemDom Chair with Carpet, from Fairey Angel Creations (#47).
  • The [KF] Femdom Heart Cushion, from The Kissable Foot (#45).
  • The RLV Art Globe Ornament, from Toycat (#50).
  • The ST Plasma Cage, from Sunshine Technology (#35).

And now let's have a man taking care of me, I'm enjoying that a lot too! *grins* Morgan McCloud does the job, while Ashlynn Jameson is watching eagerly - waiting for her turn maybe? *winks* The items on this photo are:
  • The ::WS:: Pussy Worship Rug, from WS Creations (#23).
  • The Ties That Bind Femdom Chair, Smoking Room Coffee, from MiChiGaNs ShAcK (#29).
  • The SD Domme Sofa, from Sole Desire (#48).
  • The riding crop is from the couple pose Mine #1, from Black Tulip (#13).
  • The Evelock Kneeler Cushion - Blue Bracelets, from Evelock (#2).

And now some fun for me! Playing a bit with Zeppo 'Zepp' Sicling while Blur Kimono is enjoying some time on the hanger. *grins* And in the photo we have:
  • The *GEL* RLV Male Milker, from Beauty Returns Kingdom of Allura (#44).
  • The [BiC] Medieval Slave Hanger, from SM Garten (#24).
  • The Z&A Cell, from Z&A Productions (#1).
  • The Z&A Throne in Chestnut, from Raven Park (#65).
  • I'm wearing the sweater from the Bimmie Kirtle Green outfit, from *Shack* (#39).
  • My boots are the Rebel Boots, from WCI (#30).
  • And Blur's boots are the Ballet Boots, from KaS Designs (#57).

Some more fun for me! I love these devices, always loads of amusement! *grins* The bound lady is Aereste Laval, the one on the frame in the background is my beloved husband, Graham Collinson, and the one about to get a spike in his shoulder is Icewind Silverfall. And the items on the photo are:
  • The DSS Strappado Pallet, from Diabolical Super Science (#5) - the items in this store really impressed me!
  • The Porkupine, from Plausible Body (#26).
  • The ST Bondage Frame, from Darkgate (#52).
  • My boots are the [IRENA] Spikes Boots Latex Hot Pink, from Dark Decadence (#58).
  • And Icewind's gag is the NWT Shoe Gag, from Night Wish Toys (#18).

And now a little rest, with the lovely Chloe Nicole at my feet, always very nice! *smiles* The guy in the background shall remain unnamed, he had been bad anyway, he's punsished. *chuckles* And here are the items in the photo:
  • The FemDom Chair, from PRIME (#11).
  • The {RW} Delicate Candle Stand, from Roawenwood (#64).
  • The .:S.M:. Urban Grounds BDSM Mistress' Tiny Cages, from Stone Misery (#43).
  • The Laced Up Catsuit, from Enslaved (#54).

A big thank you once more to all those who posed for me! I hope you enjoyed the photos, and that it will motivate you to do this great hunt!

(The photos are on my Flickr too).

1 comment: