Friday, August 13, 2010

NEW DIRECTOR'S SHOWCASE: Silver Frakture


There is a hot new director out there, Silver Frakture. Today one of Silver's first films became a FEATURED VIDEO on NAUGHTY MACHINIMA. (More story and three films after the break)

Silver's work is already stylish and shows Silver can handle stories and other things that we look forward to (along wth the eroticism). Congrats on the becoming a FEATURED DIRECTOR Silver, and I'd love to work with you!

Here are all three of Silver's movies so far.

A NIGHT AT THE BEACH PART I (starring SakuraChan Fhang & Adam Proctor)
             

A NIGHT AT THE BEACH PART II (starring SakuraChan Fhang & Adam Proctor)
             

BUSTY BABES OF SL (Starring Keisha Monday)
             

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congrats Silver. I was the girl sunbathing at night on the beach, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennna...thks for posting this. I need to link you to my Blog. Very cool and yes we need to do a movie soon. I am working on my busty teasers right now. I get back to you asap..
    Love..Silver

    ReplyDelete