Monday, September 26, 2011

MORE HEAVENLY SEXXXY SINNING ANGELS!!


The always brilliant Thorgal McGillivary has come up with an amazingly shot movie in HEAVENLY. And its about what else? A priest seduced by hot angels.



Maybe there's something in the air? Maybe we've all been daydreaming at church? I don't know but this is the third piece set in a church this week. But we have saved one of the best for last.




I absolutely love Thor's 3D like effect on the film. Its really quite amazing. I found myself taking screen grab after screen grab of the first half of the movie set in the church. Every shot is beautiful!!



This is definitely one to watch. So check it out right after the break!




HEAVENLY by Thorgal McGillivary
               

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful movie. Really great job Thorgal. I'v had my fill of Priests, and plenty of experience, so i am well qualified to comment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. thank you Serenity... and thanx Emma for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete