Sunday, October 31, 2021

THE GREATEST SEX COUCH EVER?: NEW FROM WARM ANIMATIONS


 


Warm Animations Lisa has been a friend to this blog for a long time. 

And I was pleased to hear from her last when she said she had something to show me.

It was this video of her new WARM & ATRIUM ART LOVESEAT.

. And it is a work of art. Jut incredible. Check out the video and see for yourself.




To view larger (and I suggest you do) go HERE

You need this couch!


It has 88 new animations from WARM. And multiple textures and styles from ATrIUM.


Note how the bed uses PHYSICS parts to fit perfectly. Everything goes in smoothly and realistically.

Note the playful slap from the cock that looks SO REAL and fun.


I was lucky enough to try out this new couch by WARM ANIMATIONS.

My legs may be wobbling but I am all smiles.


It's available in world HERE

Or on Marketplace HERE.


More technical info after the break.



MORE ABOUT THE LOVE SEAT FROM WARM


The next 200 copies will still have a 30% discount! 

About this Loveseat ~

This Loveseat was created to be in a furnished house built by my dear friend, Catta Grizot. It had been 4 years since I'd released something truly new and I was a bit lost when I started this loveseat. I made the animations for the loveseat, adding some artistic changes, to offer an authentic work of art. While creating, I switched to another animation program so some of the animations are unique. This change was very important to be able to have fantastic Bento details like the ones you can see in the video! This sofa was released at the Kinky Event where it was a smashing hit selling more then 300 copies during the event! Now its the time for Marketplace! 
The next 200 copies will still have a 30% discount! 

Now technical stuff: 
88 awesome animations by Warm Animations

Explusive Mesh by ATriUM Designs

Countless texture options by ATriUM Designs

Compatibility with: The V Bento Pussy, The Physics Cock, Aeros Apollo Bento Cock, It's NOT Mine!

Do not hesitate to contact our support group on Discord https://discord.gg/AjFnTht2yp or WarmAnimations Lisa in world!

We really hope you enjoy it! 
Lisa & Catta


No comments:

Post a Comment