Saturday, August 29, 2026

The Sexiest® Pornstars Of The Week - Official Gallery - Vol 1 - Aug 29

Rachel Swallows - HOT NIGHT & COLD BEERS - With the delicous Myst
   

Huge congrats to the super-hot and insanely talented Rachel Swallows for being in our Spotlight this week! 

And an equally massive thank-you and congratulations to everyone who took part — not just for delivering an incredible gallery packed with the hottest content, but for giving us all the absolute Sexiest® Porn Scene imaginable.

Welcome to The ( Primfeed ) Edition of Sexiest® of the Week!


Sexiest® Pornstars Members — You Can Now Sponsor a Gallery FOR FREE!

Promote your latest movies, videos, porn comics, photo stories, magazines, and other creative projects.
Find out more — click here…


How to Appear in the Gallery...

๐Ÿ”ฅ Use the #SexiestPornstars Hashtag at Primfeed. 

With just one simple step, you are into the action: add #SexiestPornstars to your latest Primfeed upload, and your content is instantly featured in a dynamic, shared gallery on the platform — discoverable by members and viewers everywhere. Along side our new Sexiest® Pornstars Shared Album @ Primfeed,

DaHub Life also now has it's own Sexiest® Pornstars Group too!

The methods above put you right where the standout content gets seen. It’s also the source for upcoming blog features, powering all Sexiest® Primfeed galleries and highlights.

๐ŸŽฌ Video creators, take note: use #PornstarsVideoClub at Primfeed to showcase your movies and clips, and connect with an audience actively looking for Second Life Adult Video content.

These routes to maximum exposure are important. As I do require your ongoing renewed permission in order to feature you. 

Get featured. Get seen!


Those featured this week used the method above to appear in the gallery!

“Everyone’s a star, and deserves a chance to shine.” — Marilyn Monroe ✨

Serenity. ๐Ÿ’‹ 

Rachel Swallows - HER DREAMS ARE A DARK ENDLESS SEA
   
happy Binder - Naughty Domizia Rosea
   
Carola Conover - Plugged... who wants to pull?
   
Ms Brittany Taylor - Compelling Arguments With ัฯƒั•ั” ะฒlฮฑckั‡ ™
   
๐Ÿ’‹❧❧✣๐“”๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ✣❧❧๐Ÿ’‹ - ✨๐Ÿ’–✨Spicy Show of Pure Lust๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ’– -Inside the porn-studio-run strip club-
   
๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ - "Everything is possible when there is pleasure..." -
 Special participation: Princess Maeva ๐Ÿฉท
   
Rex - Voom Creations Dark Romantic Bedroom Texture - Model Verrity Voom
   
Gabri Belmonte - I grabbed her by the hips and got her onto the bed
 on all fours...Created by: ♥Poisonous Doll♥
   
๐Ÿ’‹ Lipsy Binder ๐Ÿ’‹ - Hungry - Thanks happy Binder for posing
   
venom421 - ]|I{•------» ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด «------•}I|[ โ„‚๐•†๐•ƒ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐”น ๐•Ž๐•€๐•‹โ„ ๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐”น๐”ผ๐”ธ๐•Œ๐•‹๐•€๐”ฝ๐•Œ๐•ƒ Nira Khalifa
        
The Unbeatable Fox™ ๐ŸฆŠ - Bunker Fun Some people just take too literally the phrase
"I will invade you!" - Model: xRaizel
   
Torsten Holst - Pinned Happy Humpday! - Featuring Delaney Brianna
   
.:: Bแด‡แด‡ ::. (Open for adult collabs) - ๐ŸŒธ❤️A Bit Of A Stretch❤️๐ŸŒธ SCALLI and I got to meet
 for a photo and it got pretty hot on the beach!
   
BooBoo Chrome - BROTHERS ALWAY SHARE #sexiestpornstars #threesome #porn
   
KeMi - Boobs Shaking...
   
Rox - bending reality with Brodie Cole this Tuesday #sexiestpornstars #collabhub
   
ษชvแดัษช า“แด€ษชแด›สœ - Late Night(fire) Lust with the delicious แด‹ษชษด๊œฑษช ษดษชษขสœแด›๊œฐษชส€แด‡
   
Chuck Pedalo - Morning with my beautiful Jenny.
   
Nico Star - The pool... is always a good idea Collab: Dani Aomor
   
Alexus Minotaur - She completely lost herself to the moment, clinging tight as I pumped her with powerful thrusts. Then her orgasms came, one after another until finally I released my seed inside her... - With .:: Bแด‡แด‡ ::. (Open for adult collabs)
   
ัฯƒั•ั” ะฒlฮฑckั‡ ™ - ◼ Sunday Selfie ◼
   
♰ แดษชแด€ ♰ - ๐•‚๐•š๐•๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก๐•ค ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
   
Mina St. James - Quick shot for TT
   
babylove 2026-08-26 213417 001
Ayara Illios - babylove
   
Brodie Cole - Checking her Temperature - Thank you for posing Piper Waterfalls
   
SweetMango - Don't make me wait~ (a little something to practice what I've learned so far)
   
siouxsie severine / SiXXX Tillian - Wet Wednesday? Can you be my doctor?
   
Absolute Cinema
Serenity Kristan - Absolute Cinema
   
❤ ❤ Ghodiva Oller ❤ ❤
   
Cerulean B Showboat - Oh what fun it is to spend some time at the intersection
where the Red Light District meets the Pink Light District! - Ft. Hornitella Resident๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿ–ค❤️๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›
   
SuzySmurf Lovejoy - ๐Ÿค” So as I was saying previously, I was chatting with Smoke Corleone❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ
about this and that all really just casual stuff.๐Ÿ˜‰
   
Emily Amilia - Peter Bunour; Are you willing to obey? She; Nods.
   
Chuckie (UP FOR COLABS) - RIDE HIM GOOD MODEL : แƒฆษดแด€แด›แด€sสœแด€แƒฆ
   
Lola Kamikaze - ❇️  N I G H T S . L I K E . T H I S  ( 2 / 5 )
   
Lola Kamikaze - ❇️  N I G H T S . L I K E . T H I S  ( 3 / 5 )
      

Click Below To Open A Group Joiner In SL & Join Us!



Lola Kamikaze - ❇️  N I G H T S . L I K E . T H I S  ( 4 / 5 ) ——————————————————————
   
Lola Kamikaze - ❇️  N I G H T S . L I K E . T H I S  ( 5 / 5 ) ——————————————————————
   
AllexaTomas (Lexi) - RIde Me or Die? Having Naughty Thoughts...
If you need a model for your shoot or fancy a collab give me a call in world.
   
Djuna Cavendish - 2043 thanks to all my followers
   
NษจวŸสษฆ Gส€วŸส - ~Worth the Wait~ We planned this date days ago… then life got busy, schedules got crazy, and somehow we kept missing each other. But tonight, we finally made it happen -
Ft. PrinceKent Resident
   
⋆˚࿔ Emily Pia Mia ๐œ—๐œš˚⋆ - Sometimes, at night, I am drawn to dark alleys. It is thrilling and terrifying.
   
Tia Moracc - Some late-night naked dancing with the beautiful Nickee -
Thank you for the sexy dancing and the great conversation.
   
Angel Snowflake - Happy Titty Tuesday! ( o Y o ) (feat.FucYeah Resident๐Ÿ’‹)
   
Luka Diesel Tillian - I want you to want me I need you to need me - Ft. siouxsie severine / SiXXX Tillian
   
เฅ Tamil เฅ - U N D E R ✦ T H E ✦ I N F L U E N C E ( Part--2 )
   
แƒฆั—ะทรธbbiแƒฆ - Me gettin fucked hard in my bimbo AV
   
Annabelle Amiot - Good evening!
   
Meghan Rochelle Wicked - Fellatio FriYaY with Jed RevanWolf
   
วŸีผึ†สŸษ›ส สษ›ึ„สŸษจีผ ษฎษ›ษ–สŸวŸส - Ofuro (bath) time hot bath after a long day of classes... ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿซง
   
Mezzanotta Darkness - BLOW ME A KISS
   
BenJohn9 - Happy Humping Day
   
Velvet Jigsaw - Ebony & Ivory
   
Allie Greene - Steamy Shower ... Nothing feels better than a nice hot steamy shower
 on a cold winter morning!
   
Olive Spring - A Stuffed Olive I really love a GOOD blue-cheese stuffed olive, but......
   
- ̗̀ ๐Ÿ’– แƒแผถLLษ›ส€ ๐Ÿ’– ̖́- - ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐Ÿ’ฅ ✨ Thank you Ty Akana™ for posing together
   
สสŠส€ษจษ›สŸ ษฎษ›ษ–สŸวŸส - Just a Snap He raised an eyebrow as he spoke,
"You think you have what it takes to fuck my girl?"
   
Kid Voodoo (Let's collab!) - Caught in 4K Dejo esto por aquรญ con Fanny
   
Brodie Cole - Ft. Sแด€แดษช Hแด€สแด‡s
   
Zin Avon - Take me always my brutal man Rabeni
   
Mizuki - I missed titty Tuesday...
   
Stifler24 - With the The Incredible Fox™ ๐ŸฆŠ
   
Vee - ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’— ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•- ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐‘ป๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”๐Ÿ–ค
   
Shawwan - Surrendering to the spellbinding power of lust - With my bestiie jessykababy ๐Ÿ’‹
   
Cece - Who's in Control Here? Setting ground rules is easy,
but getting him to follow them is where the real fun starts.
   
Rachel Swallows - SHE'S A SAINT WITH THE LIPS OF A SINNER - With ๐Ÿ’‹ Lipsy Binder ๐Ÿ’‹
   

Join the Scene

Enjoy instant exposure to thousands while networking in our lively group chat and exclusive pornstar parties. Connect with photographers, directors, models, and porn actors in Second Life’s largest and most active porn group



About the Gallery

This gallery may include AI-enhanced, edited, or painted photography. Creative methods are left to individual artists, who are encouraged to explain their process in their image descriptions.
Please see the Disclaimer below for full gallery rules, including AI guidelines.
All images featured originate in Second Life.



Disclaimer & Selection Rules

The Sexiest® Pornstars Group is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Primfeed, and we do not endorse Primfeed. We simply recommend it as a FREE platform for sharing and promoting content created as part of our Sexiest® Pornstars community, an alternative to traditionally used services such as Flickr.

Many creators hope to be featured here, and disappointment is understandable. To be eligible, please follow the methods described above.

There is no elevated status attached to appearing in Volume One or Volume Two. The split simply reflects when images were gathered during that week’s blogging sessions.

Due to real-life commitments and the scale of this project, I sometimes have limited time to collect content. While I do my best to feature everyone regularly, some posts may be missed if they were published outside my active blogging windows.


How Weekly Content Is Chosen

Our first selections each week are now made exclusively from posts shared on Primfeed using our official community hashtag, #SexiestPornstars. To be eligible, content must have been posted within the previous seven days.

Once those selections have been made, any remaining feature slots may be filled using content from the Pornstars Directory. However, if you would like to be featured regularly, we strongly encourage you to start using #SexiestPornstars

The Pornstars Directory was always intended as a temporary solution until Primfeed introduced hashtags, which now provide a much fairer and more efficient way to discover new content and active members of the scene. The Directory is being phased out right now as a method of Gallery selection. If you used to be featured as part of the Directory, i'm sorry i have tried to promote the hashtag widely and as frequently as i possibly can.

The number of photos featured each week will vary depending on how much real-life time I have available to curate and publish them.


Who Gets Featured

I feature artists at all stages — from established icons to those showing dedication, creativity, passion, and growth. That said, I maintain a minimum quality threshold out of respect for everyone featured.

Key requirements:

  • Minimum image width: 900px

  • No excessive clipping or distortion

  • Images must reflect effort and artistry — not quick snapshots. I will assist and 'Up Scale' Low Res entries, with AI Software. if i feel the process does not distort or change the original image.

This is a mainstream porn gallery, primarily showcasing realistic depictions of people in Second Life. Expect nudes, sex scenes, and erotic art. Clothed images may appear if they are exceptionally hot and compelling.


AI Content Guidelines

Subtle AI blending is welcome when it enhances a raw Second Life image. This has become its own creative genre and is comparable to advanced Photoshop editing or digital painting.

What’s allowed:

  • AI blends originating from SL images

  • Painted or heavily edited SL photography

  • Raw, untouched Second Life captures

What’s not allowed:

  • 100% AI-generated images with no Second Life origin

Golden Rule: Second Life origins only.

Creators are trusted to clearly disclose whether AI or heavy editing was used. Transparency is important — both to fairly credit raw photographers and to educate others interested in learning new techniques.

This gallery celebrates all forms of Second Life–born imagery — from raw to refined — and relies on the honesty and integrity of those featured to describe their creative process accurately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment