Monday, November 15, 2010

DIRTY DOZEN: THE TOP 12 DIRECTORS IN SL


I've recently updated the director's list on the blog. There are now links to OVER 1000 adult SL movies on this site!!!!

Here are all the new directors we are (finally) linking to:

Hard Rust, Serenity Kristan & Loisered Faulds (aka Club Erotique), Rayven Baily, Nicklas Enzo, Jasmine Skyward, Roderick Garnett, Alexo, High End Video Productions, Daddy Luv, PrinceJD Galacia, Sleepy Umia, Saffo Alvarez, Alyssa Drechsler, Rysan Fall and Quinn Ying.

Also included are director's whose work is on Naughty Machinima OR the Naughty Bitch...our first time linking our directors to THE NAUGHTY BITCH.

Out of those, I've put together a list of the TOP 12 directors who've made the most films.

***READ THE LIST BELOW. TO SEE IF YOU ARE ON IT JUST CLICK "READ MORE" BELOW!!!!!





THE 12 DIRECTORS WHO'VE MADE THE MOST ADULT SL FILMS





3)   61 Tina McClure

4)   58 Ruff Brocco
           Pelon Beaton
           Scooby Mode
           Elijah Pyrthea

8)   56 Sid Haalan



            Lupus Foden

2 comments:

  1. TY for including me Em:)

    xxooxo

    Pelon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...my name is there in the list.

    Btw...the family Foden figuring together...lol

    I never thought my name would be there specialy ´coz I´m not a movie maker machine...lol

    Thanks and kisses
    Lupus Foden

    ReplyDelete