Monday, April 2, 2012

THE SEXIEST® Newcomer Spotlight - Brooke Lynne ℑiиℵ (brookelynnetaylor)


Brooke is brand spanking (oooer missus a pun) new to the scene and looking for her big break....any takers? 

Jinx Jiersen: What is your favorite position?  

Brooke: I like to feel dominated so usually the bottom for me, unless Im being pushed up against a wall...bent over a table...Be a man, be strong, be rough  and make me crave you... 

Jinx Jiersen: What is your least favorite position?  

Brooke: Well, I don't like to do all the work so I geuss I'd have to say riding (for long periods of time) is kind of a turn off. 

Jinx Jiersen: What turns you on?  

Brooke: Lots of things. Dominant men. A big cock, but nothing so ridiculous looking that it can't be human . Muscular men, like they could pick me up with one arm and drag my ass back to their cave! Other incredibly sexy girls can catch my eye too. I love to compare and contrast styles. I also like to cuddle and kiss with either sex, and chat about sex and life in general. 

Jinx Jiersen: What turns you off?  

Brooke: Weak men. Nothing worse for me then to have a guy acting like a Mommas boy. I also dont like to be abused. spanking is cool, but I dont like to be physically hurt. Pulling my hair to force my face onto you is accepted and appreciated! *Laughs*

Jinx Jiersen: What sound do you love?

Brooke: Grunting, anything animalistic. The sexy sound of bodies slapping together. Hearing compliments while you are makin love to me, letting me know I'm doing what you want..

Jinx Jiersen: What sound do you hate?

Brooke: When a guy says "Go out the back! My wife came home early!!" *Laughs*

Jinx Jiersen: What is your favorite curse word?

Brooke: Lots of them. "Fuck" is so universal and can be used in so many different ways. I actually like being called "cunt" when its used right like "Damn, you're a sexy cunt!" Kinda makes me melt.

Jinx Jiersen: What would be your favourite movie role?

Brooke: I prefer the submissive roles. I love it when a guy can make all the slut come out of me, but you have to be really good to do that. If you do bring all the slut out of me, I'll be hounding you to fuck me again and again!

Jinx Jiersen: What is your favourite movie?

Brooke: I don't know any of the names. I'm very new to this. So, my favorite one will be the one's that I'm starring in. Something like "Brookelynne does the Bronx".

Jinx Jiersen: How did you get started in the Adult Movie Industry?

Brooke: I just started asking questions, searching groups, etc. I'm still waiting to do my first video.

Jinx Jiersen: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Brooke: I'd like him to grab his crotch and say "Sexy cunt gave me a hard on!" (Sorry God, I had to answer that!)


1 comment:

  1. Great pics, and interview, i am sure you won't be waiting long Brooke, you have a great sexy look! :)

    ReplyDelete