Sunday, April 1, 2012

OH EM GEE! "SEX BLUR" WAS AN APRIL FOOLS!? :P

As an act of good faith, my unedited, uncensored naughty bits.
Ok, now it's past mid day for the majority of our blog readers ( and as far as i know April Fools is only valid until mid day. ) , I'll come clean and say the "Sex Blur" story was a April fools, i ran with it after seeing Thorgal's Tweet and blog post earlier. At least, i hope that's what it was. I'll have a red face if it actually is true!

Above pic, featuring the fake "Sex Blur"
The following old post was not true!

"The future of sex as we know it in Second Life could be hanging in the balance, if new plans for "Sex Blur" on SL viewers go ahead.

The "Sex Blur" technology could be implemented on Second Life viewers soon. To protect those unwittingly wandering on to adult sims, strip clubs, naughty parties and just about every other fun thing we all login for.

But, don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. The original post i read is here. On Thorgal's "Virtual Immaturity Blog"

As Thorgal points out, this could be a blessing in disguise, and it could see an upsurge in the quality of emoting. So every cloud has a silver lining. However the future of adult photography, and movies, is quite worrying."

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. The original post i read is here. On Thorgal's "Virtual Immaturity Blog"

1 comment: