Tuesday, November 6, 2018

SHOULD YOU STAY ON FLICKR?

Emmanuelle Jameson discusses options on FLICKR.

Take a deep breath everyone. It will be okay.

Recently Flickr announced that it will raise it's prices and (rightfully) a lot of people were upset.
In the modeling communities, the consensus seems to be that they are staying.

However, in the Second Life adult community, we have some different issues.
And sadly, less options.

Many models are moving to Instagram but that's not an option for us. Instagram is really strict about nudity. And Facebook owns it, and they purge accounts too. A few months ago, I lost a lot of pics on Pinterest too. I don't recommend it.

The one site I do recommend is TUMBLR. If you check that you are an adult site, they seem to be pretty open to all kinds of nawty content. I've been on it about six months now and so far so good. I'm experimenting with how to create a group for us there. More to come.

In the meantime, I'd recommend staying with FLICKR, at least for a while. You get 1000 free pics in an account. And if you go over and can't afford to go PRO, you can always start a new account. (Back when the limit was 200, I made three.) Plus, so MANY of you are already there and we have a great community there.

But don't just take my word for it.

-Here is a great article about OTHER OPTIONS if you still want to post your pics somewhere else.

-Here's some great TIPS on using FLICKR moving forward.

-Here's a top model's opinion.

-Here's more.

And don't forget to breathe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment