Tuesday, April 23, 2019

NEW FEATURE: The Sexiest® Second Life Shopping



Every so often we're going to feature something so amazing...so incredible we think you HAVE TO HAVE IT. So for our premiere edition, we can't think of anything better than the great Quinn Ying's new sofa now available on Marketplace.

I know...I know...get to the sex.

But you have to know, the design is beautiful. It's incredibly stylish and has great textures....which you can change into dozens of combinations. 

And, yes, now for the sex. There are 365 different animations, including NFZ. The heights, the speed, the motion...they're all incredible 

It's taken me a while to get around to writing this review because I've been so excited trying out my new awesome sofa.

When you look at the $2000 price and all that you get, it's a tremendous value.
For quality, beauty, style and price, I give it my highest recommendation....5 orgasms!


No comments:

Post a Comment