Sunday, October 4, 2026

❌❌❌ Pornstars Video Club - 2026 - Vol 5 ❌❌❌

xAZARIONx - "Can I" Ft. AZARION x GLAM Glam
   

Welcome to Pornstars Video Club - 2026 - Vol 5


This collection showcases some of the hottest and most creative videos I spotted on Primfeed this week from creators using the #SexiestPornstars and #PornstarsVideoClub hashtags. I can't promise this will be a weekly feature, but when the quality is this high and there's simply too much talent and creativity to ignore, and provided my free time allows. I'll be putting together these special compilation editions from time to time. We have so many awesome Videos to enjoy below. From a host of super hot Producers!

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this collection, and to all the producers, directors, performers, and creators featured.

Video Coverage Moving Forward...

I feel we’ve now reached a point where we’re seeing multiple high-quality productions every week—productions that are genuinely stunning and worthy of major feature status here on the Pornstars Blog.

With that in mind, we’ve moved beyond the need for a big monthly extravaganza, which originally served to shine a brighter spotlight on the Second Life adult video industry.

Instead, during weeks with a particularly strong slate of releases, I’ll be adding a Sexiest® Pornstars Video Club – 2026 – Volume to the weekly roster.

I hope these features will bring some much-needed attention to the incredibly talented video producers and performers creating this work, while continuing a tradition that has been part of this blog for more than 17 years.

This blog was founded to support and celebrate Second Life adult video, and I’m incredibly proud to continue that tradition today.


Serenity. 💋

   
xAZARIONx - "Can I" Ft. AZARION x GLAM Glam
   
xAZARIONx - "Can I" Ft. AZARION x GLAM Glam
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!)
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!)
   
venom421 - •´¯`•. 𝔖𝔗ℜ𝔈𝔈𝔗 𝔚ℌ𝔒ℜ𝔈 .•´¯`• 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 Ornella Blow
   
venom421 - •´¯`•. 𝔖𝔗ℜ𝔈𝔈𝔗 𝔚ℌ𝔒ℜ𝔈 .•´¯`• 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 Ornella Blow
   
xAZARIONx - "SMOKE + MIRRORS" AZARION x ANJALII
   
xAZARIONx - "SMOKE + MIRRORS" AZARION x ANJALII
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
xAZARIONx - "Parked Passion" Ft. AZARION x Latto Resident
   
xAZARIONx - "Parked Passion" Ft. AZARION x Latto Resident
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!)
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!) - Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations // Coo AO stands
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations // Coo AO stands
   
VlǝϮkα ♰ - 🔥Do you like it 🫦💦
   
VlǝϮkα ♰ - 🔥Do you like it 🫦💦
   
SweetMango - Self pleasure (I wanted to try and make a quick little video)
   
SweetMango - Self pleasure (I wanted to try and make a quick little video)
   
SweetMango - Self pleasure (I wanted to try and make a quick little video)
   
xAZARIONx - "Burning Blue" FT. AZARION x LATTO Latto Resident
Song: "Burning Blue" by Mariah The Scientist
   
xAZARIONx - "Burning Blue" FT. AZARION x LATTO Latto Resident
Song: "Burning Blue" by Mariah The Scientist
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   

Join the Scene

Enjoy instant exposure to thousands while networking in our lively group chat and exclusive pornstar parties. Connect with photographers, directors, models, and porn actors in Second Life’s largest and most active porn group. 



About the Gallery

This gallery may include AI-enhanced, edited, or painted photography. Creative methods are left to individual artists, who are encouraged to explain their process in their image descriptions.
Please see the Disclaimer below for full gallery rules, including AI guidelines.
All images featured originate in Second Life.



Disclaimer & Selection Rules

The Sexiest® Pornstars Group is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Primfeed, and we do not endorse Primfeed. We simply recommend it as a FREE platform for sharing and promoting content created as part of our Sexiest® Pornstars community, an alternative to traditionally used services such as Flickr.

Many creators hope to be featured here, and disappointment is understandable. To be eligible, please follow the methods described above.

There is no elevated status attached to appearing in Volume One or Volume Two. The split simply reflects when images were gathered during that week’s blogging sessions.

Due to real-life commitments and the scale of this project, I sometimes have limited time to collect content. While I do my best to feature everyone regularly, some posts may be missed if they were published outside my active blogging windows.


How Weekly Content Is Chosen

Our first selections each week are now made exclusively from posts shared on Primfeed using our official community hashtag, #SexiestPornstars. To be eligible, content must have been posted within the previous seven days.

Once those selections have been made, any remaining feature slots may be filled using content from the Pornstars Directory. However, if you would like to be featured regularly, we strongly encourage you to start using #SexiestPornstars. 

The Pornstars Directory was always intended as a temporary solution until Primfeed introduced hashtags, which now provide a much fairer and more efficient way to discover new content and active members of the scene. The Directory is being phased out right now as a method of Gallery selection. If you used to be featured as part of the Directory, i'm sorry i have tried to promote the hashtag widely and as frequently as i possibly can.

The number of photos featured each week will vary depending on how much real-life time I have available to curate and publish them.


Who Gets Featured

I feature artists at all stages — from established icons to those showing dedication, creativity, passion, and growth. That said, I maintain a minimum quality threshold out of respect for everyone featured.

Key requirements:

  • Minimum image width: 900px

  • No excessive clipping or distortion

  • Images must reflect effort and artistry — not quick snapshots. I will assist and 'Up Scale' Low Res entries, with AI Software. if i feel the process does not distort or change the original image.

This is a mainstream porn gallery, primarily showcasing realistic depictions of people in Second Life. Expect nudes, sex scenes, and erotic art. Clothed images may appear if they are exceptionally hot and compelling.


AI Content Guidelines

Subtle AI blending is welcome when it enhances a raw Second Life image. This has become its own creative genre and is comparable to advanced Photoshop editing or digital painting.

What’s allowed:

  • AI blends originating from SL images

  • Painted or heavily edited SL photography

  • Raw, untouched Second Life captures

What’s not allowed:

  • 100% AI-generated images with no Second Life origin

Golden Rule: Second Life origins only.

Creators are trusted to clearly disclose whether AI or heavy editing was used. Transparency is important — both to fairly credit raw photographers and to educate others interested in learning new techniques.

This gallery celebrates all forms of Second Life–born imagery — from raw to refined — and relies on the honesty and integrity of those featured to describe their creative process accurately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment