Sunday, October 4, 2026

The Sexiest® Pornstars Of The Week - Official Gallery - Vol 2 - Oct 4

Rachel Swallows - Religous Education - The naughty Mezz was severly punished by Sister Swalliows for sneaking her fleshlight into class and using it under the desk instead of paying attention -
 With Mezzanotta Darkness
   

Huge congrats to the super-hot and insanely talented Rachel Swallows for being in our Spotlight this week! 

And an equally massive thank-you and congratulations to everyone who took part — not just for delivering an incredible gallery packed with the hottest content, but for giving us all the absolute Sexiest® Porn Scene imaginable.

Welcome to The Sexiest® of the Week!


Sexiest® Pornstars Members — You Can Now Sponsor a Gallery FOR FREE!

Promote your latest movies, videos, porn comics, photo stories, magazines, and other creative projects.
Find out more — click here…


How to Appear in the Gallery...

🔥 Use the #SexiestPornstars Hashtag at Primfeed. 

With just one simple step, you are into the action: add #SexiestPornstars to your latest Primfeed upload, and your content is instantly featured in a dynamic, shared gallery on the platform — discoverable by members and viewers everywhere. Along side our new Sexiest® Pornstars Shared Album @ Primfeed,

DaHub Life also now has it's own Sexiest® Pornstars Group too!

The methods above put you right where the standout content gets seen. It’s also the source for upcoming blog features, powering all Sexiest® Primfeed galleries and highlights.

🎬 Video creators, take note: use #PornstarsVideoClub at Primfeed to showcase your movies and clips, and connect with an audience actively looking for Second Life Adult Video content.

These routes to maximum exposure are important. As I do require your ongoing renewed permission in order to feature you. 

Get featured. Get seen!


Those featured this week used the method above to appear in the gallery!

“Everyone’s a star, and deserves a chance to shine.” — Marilyn Monroe ✨

Serenity. 💋 

Rachel Swallows - I MELT AT YOUR TOUCH - With KendrixKrul Resident
   
The Unbeatable Fox™ 🦊 - Secret Party - Or maybe it wasn't so secret
as you are here spying on us, huh? 😏😏
   
Stefani Dallas 🔞 - ɢɪᴅᴅʏ ᴜᴘ, ꜱʜᴇ’ꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴ’ 🤠
   
Roemello Ra - Thank you ali Lancrae for the cardio and photo session
   
Curtis Trevellion - NO AI - Collabs? Yep! - I introduced my wifey Leannan Trevellion
to my friend Trix Silvercloud..I'd say they hit it off pretty well..wouldn't you?
   
Carola Conover - Who needs a towel anyway?
   
Alexus Minotaur - What followed was a raw, relentless encounter, completely overtaken by a dark, intoxicating lust that felt as though it had been starving for months. Every breath and touch turned into a fierce, unspoken negotiation, a visceral signature stamped with flesh against flesh...
   
❤ ❤ Ghodiva Oller ❤ ❤
   
Rory Dakota -
   
яσѕє вlαckч ™ - ◼ Peekaboooo!
   
Serenity Kristan - Danceteria (and The Shards) 📻 📼 🎹 🪩 🎧
   
Zarina Khanumova - ✨️ FRICTION & CARING 💖 - After catching up & chatting about what we’d each done with our lives, Emanuelle invited me to her private area, which featured a beautiful pool, a wooden bridge, and a few surrounding candles, it was the perfect setting. We were both naked, and the sensations and pleasure completely took over - Ft. The Unbeatable Fox™ 🦊👈💌
   
♕ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ♕ - One last dip , you coming?!
   
happy Binder - Kitchen Lust - Thank you Erica Greyheart for posing
   
ʐʊʀɨɛʟ ɮɛɖʟǟʍ - This girl was dyin to show out and I think she got her wish granted, thrown down and mounted by our beast Jay and ridden raw and tight. Maybe you can find her 'Outside' tonight!
   
Erica Greyheart - This is how I like to welcome him home 😈
   
💋 Lipsy Binder 💋 - Bedtime Snack 😜😜 - Liquor
   
Lix Vandrathiel - { Gucci Coochie } 🎶 💎 Gucci Coochie 💎 🎶
   
Rex - They love to share.. Pose created by me for Kicki Spingflower & Willow
   
Ty Akana™ - ::: Deep Impact ::: Making an intensely deep connection with Nira Khalifa
   
Carlos Aragon - Quien no desea probar este mangar de los dioses, acaso siempre es mejor cuando haces cosas peligrosas, intenta cosas nuevas, intenta provocarme y prueba las mejores poses..
Gracias por la colaboración..!!
   
💋❧❧✣𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓮✣❧❧💋 - ✨💖✨Lustful BDSM Play💖✨💖 - Inside the porn-studio-run strip club- He-Mr. A-is a regular at this club run by the porn studio,
and he loves to enjoy the dancers with some super hard play...
   
tonight
Śƛɱ - tonight
   
Venice
Torsten Holst - Venice
   
Kianna™ - SPARE THE ROD ....
   
ωϊℓℓσω 💋 - The Smolder: She looked back with a slow, smoldering gaze that held his eyes captive.
Also .. You can Leave Your Hat on .. winks😉😉
   
Stifler24 - Sezja Skytower is pure 🔥🔥🔥
   
Pιχellιηe ᴍσdicα - Slide inside - With Angele at home
   
Evgeny - Enjoying each other
   
🇳🇿 Devika 🇳🇿 - On the couch in a short skirt ☺️
   
Ky @ CollabHub - Felt the pulse of your heart in the shadows...You got me wanting more...
A dream at night shows the line, as the story goes...That's all I'm asking for Sound of you
   
Noxreina - Size difference
   
🍑🍑 Peachy 🍑🍑 - H.A.M. - Bubbly
   
.:: Bᴇᴇ ::. (Open for adult collabs) - 🌸❤️Getting Acquainted❤️🌸 Happy Hump Day!
   
ⵙ Eduardo Mitchell - "Eroticism is what I do. What others do is pornography."
- 💞💞 Special Guest: KittyDaBeast Resident 💞
   
Igor Romanov - Seaside, w/ Kitty Boseman
   
✧ 𝔪𝔦𝔞 ✧ - 𝔻𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤 - ty @D̷A̷D̷E̷ you dirty gamer ;) ♥
   
Mezz Swallows - Here to Serve
   
Mezz Swallows - Sissy Slut training is going well. Todays lesson included how to service with my mouth whilst taking a huge horse cock dildo deep in my arse.
Multi-tasking is not my strong point, but I am getting better.
   
Chuckie (UP FOR COLABS) - LETS SWING MODEL: мєgαмι вlαckч™
   
ɪvᴏяɪ ғᴀɪᴛʜ
   
Rox - Thank you Curtis Trevellion - NO AI - Collabs? Yep! for introducing me to your
 lovely wife Leannan Trevellion...She is quite the gem
   
Wolf Braham - Remote Office Assignment Comes with a Special Perk, on Topless Tuesday...- Callie Abbot
   
Mell Fawkes - Never forget to thoroughly lubricate the pistons
   
Lunabella Burney || Lunabella's Pose - #881 ► Cuffed Worship Between Her Thighs ⛓️🫦💦😩🔥 Collab with E̷ЯZΛ ȻƟLƬ
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!) - MrSamyeL Resident
   
Mandy Mystic - Anyone wanna ride? I'm talking about the bike, lol!! Happy HAM!!!
   
Chuck Pedalo - Yummi
   
ÐÜß - "The drive had been long, both hungry for a break, but at the same time hungry for each other. Dessert seemed destined" - Ft. Sara
   
Maximas - Heavenly Gates Ashli
   
Chloe Celestia - I have been reading about meditation. There is so much advice and types, many conflicting, that, quite honestly, I don't know what is best for me. My boyfriend suggested I simply combine as many of the things I've learned and make my own meditation routine. He suggested I should only wear heels and focus my attention on them, blocking out everything else.
   
𝒢o𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝗵⃥ⱥr͛lē𝘺̸ - Hopped up on stage with the absolutely stunning Allie Greene
to get a good feel of how it felt to dance with her under the bright lights ~♥
   
Damien "Tag" Taggart - "Warmth in the Dark" (with HazelEnglish Resident)
   
Lola Kamikaze - ❇️  B A N G ——————————————————————
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Collab with my sexy friend @Jesse B. tysm for join me hun 😘
      

Click Below To Open A Group Joiner In SL & Join Us!



мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Collab with my sexy friend @Jesse B. tysm for join me hun 😘
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Collab with my sexy friend @Jesse B. tysm for join me hun 😘
   
Angie Wild - Does it look good on me ? I so looove to do shopping, I didn't know if I've said you said..
and especially get some fine lingerie, thinking about some use It will have during a night " Giggles "
   
Elektra Nightfall
   
Brodie Cole - Thanks for the Collab Piper Waterfalls
   
ViolettaRaine Resident - The Couch
   
More Motivation
Jesse B - More Motivation
   
亗 ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏ ᴄᴏʀᴛᴇᴢ 亗 - Usando mi cleenex aka. Lina Zerdashian
   
Domino Sorbet Presley {collabs welcome} - Boobs out Tuesday, Ivori left me blindfolded and told me to think about somethings while she was away, i can only think about...
   
Jenny S - I love bringing a smile to someone's face. (I also love sucking cocks!)
   
ღїзøbbiღ - It was quite a long session lol
   
The City of Lost Children - It is worth every cent. Yumiko Watanabe - making porn - The Hooker
   
DerrickDude - Some Sunday Funday shenanigans with PaigeVixen and Precious
   
Angel Night Galaxy - Spontaneous photoshoot with me
   
kenzie ride 002
Kaleb Big - kenzie ride
   
rowdie35 Resident - Sucking and bouncing up and down my cock
   
How did I get here
PinkyEthaniel - How did I get here
   
Luka Diesel Tillian - Now, I'm gonna love you Till the heavens stop the rain I'm gonna love you Till the stars fall from the sky For you and I The Doors - Touch Me The Doors - Touch Me
   
Jeanie Eden
   
Sjue Swansen - Wet, wet, wet at the beach
   
Zin Avon - Jamal is a good friend and lover, make me feel pain and pleasure
with your big cock inside my ass
   
sehenzusammen Resident - Champagne They say it’s the most exciting,
glamorous drink to uncork... but not everyone agrees.
   
Evgeny - Shower time
   
SuzySmurf Lovejoy - ~The Ongoing Naughty Adventures of SuzySmurf Lovejoy~
feat. JUICE JUICE helped me break in my new pool table ❤‍🔥
   
Wolfgang Sprocket - Riding Svetlana Popovic
   
Shαnnon Rεxεn - You cαllεd mε troublε likε you wεrε hoping I’d provε you wrong.
Thε rεαl quεstion is… whαt αrε you going to do if I don't? 😈
   
ParisVuitton Amour - Even while I was just a Domme, My inner bimbo was staring at me in the mirror! Just waiting to escape out. Its a struggle but one side will win. There is a poll under the post please vote, I'm curious what you thinks is best!
   
KeMi - I'm ready When you are
   
Jenny S - In the red room, licking Mr Gray's balls
   
WhiskeyWindward Resident - The After Party with Mina St. James
   
Kid Voodoo (Let's collab!) - Back from a short one. Don’t mind me
   
storm - "Rᴏᴡᴀɴ & Sᴛᴏʀᴍ ... Pudding cups are better without a spoon" "Rᴏᴡᴀɴ ᴀ yummy snack when someone gets hungry. We told you the fun had just begun..." 💕💋 ~ RowanRiver1 Resident
   
siouxsie severine / SiXXX Tillian - I have died every day waiting for you Darling,
don't be afraid...I have loved you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more...
   
Binho Minotaur - Thank you for the 500 followers and for all the support here on my profile! 🍆💦 #SexiestPornstars
   
HAM PIC EDITED USE THIS ON MONDAY SEPTEMBER 21 HAM PIC sitting Pic 2 probably use this one 001
LiL Holst - HAM
   
xAZARIONx - “Pool Side Sins” AZARION x LI
   
xAZARIONx - “Pool Side Sins” AZARION x LI
   
Stefani Dallas 🔞 - ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ! ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍʟᴇꜱꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. 👻
   
Rachel Swallows - I Come When You Call - With KendrixKrul Resident
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!)
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!)
   
xAZARIONx - "Can I" Ft. AZARION x GLAM Glam
   
xAZARIONx - "Can I" Ft. AZARION x GLAM Glam
   
venom421 - •´¯`•. 𝔖𝔗ℜ𝔈𝔈𝔗 𝔚ℌ𝔒ℜ𝔈 .•´¯`• 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 Ornella Blow
   
venom421 - •´¯`•. 𝔖𝔗ℜ𝔈𝔈𝔗 𝔚ℌ𝔒ℜ𝔈 .•´¯`• 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 Ornella Blow
   
xAZARIONx - "SMOKE + MIRRORS" AZARION x ANJALII
   
xAZARIONx - "SMOKE + MIRRORS" AZARION x ANJALII
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
xAZARIONx - "Parked Passion" Ft. AZARION x Latto Resident
   
xAZARIONx - "Parked Passion" Ft. AZARION x Latto Resident
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!)
   
🐰Sweetie Bunny🐰(Let's collab!) - Eanimations x Artsy // Lapdance Chair 3.1
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations // Coo AO stands
   
мєgαмι вlαckч™ - Eanimations Eanimations // Coo AO stands
   
VlǝϮkα ♰ - 🔥Do you like it 🫦💦
   
VlǝϮkα ♰ - 🔥Do you like it 🫦💦
   
💋❧❧✣𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓮✣❧❧💋 - ✨💖✨Downtown near the campus💖✨💖 Selfie!💕💕
   
The City of Lost Children - Your loud moaning only spurs me on even more.
P.S. Lubricant, and even more lubricant.
   
The City of Lost Children - Your loud moaning only spurs me on even more. P.S. Lubricant, and even more lubricant.
   
The City of Lost Children - Your loud moaning only spurs me on even more.
P.S. Lubricant, and even more lubricant.
   
Elektra Nightfall - 'Breast Boogies 2 - Tiddy Bears' Jiggles
   
SweetMango - Self pleasure (I wanted to try and make a quick little video)
   
SweetMango - Self pleasure (I wanted to try and make a quick little video)
   
SweetMango - Self pleasure (I wanted to try and make a quick little video)
   
xAZARIONx - "Burning Blue" FT. AZARION x LATTO Latto Resident
Song: "Burning Blue" by Mariah The Scientist
   
xAZARIONx - "Burning Blue" FT. AZARION x LATTO Latto Resident
Song: "Burning Blue" by Mariah The Scientist
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   
Aimee Sellers (aka 💎Ana Lust💎) - STUDIOS OPEN at The Penthouse!
   

Join the Scene

Enjoy instant exposure to thousands while networking in our lively group chat and exclusive pornstar parties. Connect with photographers, directors, models, and porn actors in Second Life’s largest and most active porn group. 



About the Gallery

This gallery may include AI-enhanced, edited, or painted photography. Creative methods are left to individual artists, who are encouraged to explain their process in their image descriptions.
Please see the Disclaimer below for full gallery rules, including AI guidelines.
All images featured originate in Second Life.



Disclaimer & Selection Rules

The Sexiest® Pornstars Group is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Primfeed, and we do not endorse Primfeed. We simply recommend it as a FREE platform for sharing and promoting content created as part of our Sexiest® Pornstars community, an alternative to traditionally used services such as Flickr.

Many creators hope to be featured here, and disappointment is understandable. To be eligible, please follow the methods described above.

There is no elevated status attached to appearing in Volume One or Volume Two. The split simply reflects when images were gathered during that week’s blogging sessions.

Due to real-life commitments and the scale of this project, I sometimes have limited time to collect content. While I do my best to feature everyone regularly, some posts may be missed if they were published outside my active blogging windows.


How Weekly Content Is Chosen

Our first selections each week are now made exclusively from posts shared on Primfeed using our official community hashtag, #SexiestPornstars. To be eligible, content must have been posted within the previous seven days.

Once those selections have been made, any remaining feature slots may be filled using content from the Pornstars Directory. However, if you would like to be featured regularly, we strongly encourage you to start using #SexiestPornstars. 

The Pornstars Directory was always intended as a temporary solution until Primfeed introduced hashtags, which now provide a much fairer and more efficient way to discover new content and active members of the scene. The Directory is being phased out right now as a method of Gallery selection. If you used to be featured as part of the Directory, i'm sorry i have tried to promote the hashtag widely and as frequently as i possibly can.

The number of photos featured each week will vary depending on how much real-life time I have available to curate and publish them.


Who Gets Featured

I feature artists at all stages — from established icons to those showing dedication, creativity, passion, and growth. That said, I maintain a minimum quality threshold out of respect for everyone featured.

Key requirements:

  • Minimum image width: 900px

  • No excessive clipping or distortion

  • Images must reflect effort and artistry — not quick snapshots. I will assist and 'Up Scale' Low Res entries, with AI Software. if i feel the process does not distort or change the original image.

This is a mainstream porn gallery, primarily showcasing realistic depictions of people in Second Life. Expect nudes, sex scenes, and erotic art. Clothed images may appear if they are exceptionally hot and compelling.


AI Content Guidelines

Subtle AI blending is welcome when it enhances a raw Second Life image. This has become its own creative genre and is comparable to advanced Photoshop editing or digital painting.

What’s allowed:

  • AI blends originating from SL images

  • Painted or heavily edited SL photography

  • Raw, untouched Second Life captures

What’s not allowed:

  • 100% AI-generated images with no Second Life origin

Golden Rule: Second Life origins only.

Creators are trusted to clearly disclose whether AI or heavy editing was used. Transparency is important — both to fairly credit raw photographers and to educate others interested in learning new techniques.

This gallery celebrates all forms of Second Life–born imagery — from raw to refined — and relies on the honesty and integrity of those featured to describe their creative process accurately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment